Indian Head Massage
The art of Indian Head Massage originated from Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of medicine. This Sanskrit word can be translated as the “science of life” or “knowledge of life”. The Ayurvedic approach to health is the balance of body, mind and spirit and the promotion of long life.
It is a form of relaxation massage that focuses on the face, head, neck, shoulders, upper back and upper arms which are important energy centers within the body. This form of massage is very relaxing and has a balancing effect on the recipient as it helps them to release stress and tension creating a sense of peace and well-being.
The benefits are:
- Detoxifies the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- Relief from migraine.
- Cures symptoms of sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia.
- Boosts memory capabilities.
- Better breathing.
- Slows down heart rate and reduces blood pressure.
- Helps with emotional stress and hormone fluctuations. ...
- Increases the range of motion.
- Improves blood circulation
- Stimulates hair growth.
Book your session today!
- 45 minutes: $50.00 +HST
- Hair Oil Treatment $10 +HST
- 5 sessions: $220.00 + HST
*Cancellation Policy: Please note, if you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your appointment, payment for your session is due in full
*Refund Policy: Please note, no refunds are issued on any service / session
*All package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase date